› 2 chicken fillets
› 1 green pepper
› 1 red pepper
› 1 small onion
› 100 g of low-fat grated cheese
› 4 tortilla wraps
› 1 tablespoon of chilli powder mix
› 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
1. Cut the chicken into small strips.
2. Slice the peppers and onions into thin strips.
3. Fry the chicken in the olive oil over a medium heat for 8–10 minutes.
4. Add the chilli powder mix and vegetables.
5. Stir fry for a further 3 minutes until the seasoning mix coats them
thoroughly to make a juicy filling.
6. Heat the tortillas in either:
Oven Pre-heat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4.
Wrap in tin foil and heat for 15 minutes.
Microwave Place on a plate, cover with cling film and heat for
1 minute on full power.
7. Place the chicken mix on top of the wrap, sprinkle cheese on top and
roll the tortilla around the filling to make a fajita.
8. Serve with salad.