› 50 g ciabatta, chopped into large pieces
› 1 pepper, cut into large pieces
› 400 g of chicken, cut into large pieces
› 1 courgette, peeled into ribbons
› 180 g of mushrooms, halved
› 2 onions, cut into thin wedges
› 1 fresh chilli, chopped finely, optional
› Zest of 1 lemon
› 20 ml of olive oil
› 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, chop leaves finely
› 200 g tomatoes
1. Soak 12 skewers in water.
2. Place the chicken into a bowl, along with half of the chilli, lemon,
rosemary and olive oil.
3. Mix the chicken with the marinade and cover.
4. Place all the vegetables into a large bowl, along with the rest of the
chilli, lemon, rosemary and olive oil.
5. Mix everything in the bowl and cover.
6. Place both bowls in the fridge to marinate.
7. Preheat the oven 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
8. Thread the ingredients onto the skewers and place on a tray.
9. Cook for 25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, all sides